COBIT Training in Skillmetrix
Training of Cobit in pune,mumbai,delhi,bangalore,hyderabad,chennaiCOBIT 5(Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) is the latest version of globally accepted business framework for IT governance and management of enterprise IT. Published in 2013, it is a leading framework for developing, implementing, monitoring and improving information technology (IT) governance and management practices.
The COBIT framework is published by the IT Governance Institute and the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). It allows managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks. It provides a common language for business executives to communicate with each other about goals, objectives and results. It also provides quite a bit of advice about enterprise risk management. COBIT 5 provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organizational objectives. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
Why use COBIT 5?It create optimal ITs value by helping business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise. Our COBIT learning materials help professionals master COBIT and utilize this knowledge for effective implementation within their organization. It is based on five key principles for governance and management of enterprise IT. It includes all aspects of ensuring reasonable and appropriate security for information resources.
Principle 1: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
Principle 2: Covering the Enterprise Evnd-to-End
Principle 3: Applying a Single, Integrated Framework
Principle 4: Enabling a Holistic Approach
Principle 5: Separating Governance from Management
No other framework focused on enterprise IT offers the breadth or benefits of COBIT. It helps enterprises of all sizes:
• Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions
• Achieve strategic goals through the effective and innovative use of IT
• Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
• Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level
• Optimize the cost of IT services and technology
• Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
COBIT 5 has 3 types of qualifications:
• Foundation- this qualification shows that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT 5 guidance.
• Implementation- this qualification enables you to get a practical understanding of how to apply it to specific business problems within the organization.
• Assessment- this qualification provides methods to help guide implementation activities and is supported by several case studies.
Who Uses COBIT 5?It is useful for enterprises of all sizes, whether commercial, not-for-profit or in public sector. It helps them achieve strategic goals through effective and innovative use of IT; while managing risks and costs at an acceptable level and Support compliance.
It is also used globally by those who have the primary responsibility for business processes and technology, depend on technology for relevant and reliable information, and provide quality, reliability and control of information and related technology.
Key COBIT 5 users include enterprise professionals in the following areas:
• Audit and Assurance
• IT Operations
• Security and Risk Management