Cloud Computing Foundation
Cloud Computing certifications is one of the most demanded professional certifications in IT service management. Cloud Computing is all about providing IT-related services through the internet. Cloud computing services are broadly divided into three categories: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Cloud Computing certification demonstrates one’s ability to control and apply cloud computing resources and applications on projects
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing and give examples.
- Comprehend the characteristics of clouds and cloud services from a business perspective.
- Demonstrate how the characteristics of cloud computing generate business value.
- Making a business plan for Cloud
- Key success factors
- Explain the steps that lead to the success- full adoption of cloud computing services.
- Designing the right implementation strategy
- Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organizations' existing compliance framework.
- Comprehend how to maintain strategic flexibility.
- Understand various types of clouds from a technical perspective and provide examples.
- The principles of Cloud Computing
- Implementing and Managing Cloud computing
- Using the Cloud
- Security and compliance
- Evaluation of Cloud computing
- Exam Preparation
- IT Managers
- IT Technical services specialists
- IT Relationship Managers
- IT Architects and Consultants
- Business and IT management staff
- Business process owners
There are no formal prerequisite, it is recommended that participants have basic experience in the IT domain.
Type: Multiple choice, 40 questions
Duration: 60 minutes.
Open Book : No
Pass Score: 65%, 26 out of 40