Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
This unique 3 day workshop aims to help new and seasoned Agile Certified Practitioners learn how to successfully apply Agile methods to their projects and programs. Through an engaging combination of discussion, group interaction, case studies and Real World focused workshops, you will learn not only how to apply Agile, but will gain the experience necessary to immediately implement Agile practices that are appropriate for your teams. Your knowledge of both Agile and Traditional practices increase the value you bring to your organization.
- Learn the 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas needed to pass the Project Management-Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP®) Exam!
- Learn Real World Agile techniques used successfully by real teams!
- Walk through the entire Agile Development Lifecycle end to end using a practical real world project.
- Learn real world techniques for planning, estimating and prioritizing requirements in an Agile way.
- Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams.
- Learn how to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value.
- Learn how to create simple yet powerful visible Agile tracking reports.
- Get tips on advanced topics such as scaling Agile to large projects, distributed teams and lean portfolio management.
- Introduction to Project Management Agile
- Planning & Monitoring
- Agile Metrics & Estimations
- Agile Analysis & Design
- Product Quality
- Value Based Prioritization
- Risk Management
- Agile Project Management Office
- PMI Code of Ethics
- Knowledge & Skills
- Agile Methodologies
The Agile Certified Practitioner credential is applicable to anyone working with the customer team, delivery team, business team or functional team. Product Manager / Owner, System / Business Analyst, Project Lead, Programmer, Designer, Tester, UI Expert, Team Lead, Developer, Project Manager, Engineer, SME, Domain Experts.
- Secondary Degree (High School Diploma Associate’s Degree or Globally Equivalent)
- Project Management Experience: 2000 Hours (12 Months)
- Agile Experience: 1500 Hours (8 Months)
- Training: 21 Contact Hours Certificate
Type: Multiple Choice, 120 Questions
Duration: 180 Minutes
Open Book: No
Pass Score: Grading Based