Primavera is a set of general-purpose and industry-specific enterprise project portfolio management software. It is used to effectively manage programs and projects. Primavera helps organizations in prioritizing, planning, managing and executing projects, programs, and portfolios. Primavera tools provide end-to-end, real time visibility of all corporate information, and helps managers determine correct resources and people with appropriate skills for all projects. Primavera knowledge will boost the enterprise agility, team productivity, portfolio predictability, and overall project management efficiently.
- Understand how to plan, schedule, and control small and large scale projects.
- Understand how to drive down costs, minimize risk, and deliver results for key stakeholders.
- Understand how to select the right strategic mix of projects
- Understand how to balance resource capacity
- Understand how to allocate best resources and track progress
- Understand how to foster team collaboration
- Understand how to integrate project management tools with financial management and human capital management systems
- You will know how to synchronize projects, structures, budgets and actuals
- Learn to synchronize detailed project work plans, resource assignments, and progress
- Introduction to Primaveva
- The Project Management Life Cycle
- Data, Navigating and Layouts
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Creating a project
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities
- Creating Relationships
- Assigning Constraints
- Maintaining the Project Documents Library
- Assigning Roles, Resources and Cost
- Optimizing the Plan
- Baselining the Project Plan
- Earn Value Management
- Reporting Performance
The target audience for this course is individuals that already have a good understanding of basic project planning and control techniques and require proficiency in the use of Primavera® software. In addition, the course is also applicable to individuals that desire a general understanding of how software can be used to facilitate the project management process.