This event provides basic information, awareness and familiarity with the content and requirements of the International Standard ISO/IEC 20000, covering both the requirements in Part 1 and the guidance in Part 2. At the end of the course, there is a one hour, multiple-choice exam, following which successful candidates will be awarded the ISO/IEC 2000 IT Service Management Foundation Certificate.
- To provide an understanding of IT Service Quality Management
- To give knowledge of the basic concepts of ISO20000
- Understanding the scope, purpose and use of the standard
- Understanding the management system requirements
- Understanding the process requirements
- Planning and implementing new services
- Service Delivery processes
- Relationship processes
- Control and release processes
- Resolution processes
- Adopting the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle for Service Improvement
- The course is aimed at a wide audience of IT Service Management staff of IT Service Providers, internal or external, with an interest in Service Quality Management and ISO20000.
- The combination of the ITIL Foundation and this qualification will provide a firm basis for professionals working in an ISO20000 certified organization.
There are no formal criteria or prerequisite for candidates wishing to attend Foundation course.
Type: Multiple choice, 40 questions.
Duration: 60 minutes
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 65%, 26 out of 40