In order to deliver radical and beneficial change, business analysts must be able to identify, evaluate and improve business processes.
The use of modelling techniques facilitates a methodical and effective approach to defining change requirements. This allows public and commercial sector organizations to achieve significant improvements in the efficiency of their operations and the effectiveness of their product and service delivery. This course will help business analysts deal with these challenges. It will equip delegates with the process modelling skills that are fundamental to the successful improvement of the business.
- The Context for Business Process Modelling
- Modelling the Business Proces
- Documenting Task
- Evaluating and improving business processes
- Identify and model core business processes at an organisational level
- Identify and model business processes at the process level identify the events that trigger the business processes identify the outcomes from the business processes
- Model the actors, tasks and process flows that comprise a business process analyse the tasks within a business process
- Identify the business rules applied within tasks analyse the performance issues of individual tasks
- Identify the performance measures applied within a business process analyse and improve business processes
- Those wishing to acquire detailed knowledge about Modeling Business Processes
- Those wishing to attain the BCS Certificate in the Modelling Business Processes
Type: Computer-based or paper-based 40multiple-choice questions
Duration: 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have 25% extra time
Pass Score:65% and above(26 Out of 40)