- DevOps Basics;
- DevOps Principles;
- DevOps Key Practices;
- Practical Application of DevOps.
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loop
It’s ideal for IT and business professionals who want to understand DevOps and how their organization can benefit from its principles. This includes those who participate in a DevOps team and anyone engaged in information and technology management.
- Exam Type: Online & Paper based both option available
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Exam Format: 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Pass Mark: 65%
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No