The EXIN Agile Scrum Coach certification independently confirms the professional maturity of the candidate in their Agile Scrum coaching competencies. The Agile scrum coach certificate provides them with professional recognition in the Agile community and with proof of their competencies. Candidates are assessed on their competencies in Agile Scrum coaching practices, when guiding an organization through the transition towards Agile practices.
- Agnostic Agile – Know the Basics
- Agile Foundations
- Deep dive into Agile – Agile practices
- Testing and Requirements
- Lean and Agile
- Scaling Agile
- Facilitating the Change – How to Guide
- Facilitation for Agilists
- Agile transformation
- Coaching Techniques – How to Help
- Coaching Styles
- Become Proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing different Scrum artifacts, including the product
- backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and the definition of done
- Implement a distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Grow into a Scrum Master role with any organization implementingScrum
- Apply best practices crucial for getting the maximum value from the
- Scrum methodology
Agile coaches who wish to have their competencies recognized.
Successful completion of the EXIN Agile Coach assessment.
The candidate should show at least 6 months of practical experience in coaching an organization or part.