The Drive Stakeholder Value Specialist Certification is relevant to everyone in a supplier facing role. This means those managing one or more suppliers and working with suppliers in providing a single integrated service management organization. This module covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers, and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services.
The module covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more.
- value propositions
- fostering relationships
- keeping engagement channels open
- shaping demand
- designing service offerings
- aligning and agreeing expectations
- co-creating service experiences
- realizing value
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
- The candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination.
- In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module (the recommended duration for this training is 18 hours including the examination).
Type: Forty (40) multiple choice carrying 1 mark each.
Duration: 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have 25% extra time
Pass Score:70% (28of 40)