This certification offers an understanding of the IoT technology and provides a detailed glimpse of the business potential it currently offers. The qualification has essential components which can enable and support the decision-making process for executives and users alike. This will allow them to analyze the future strategy and align themselves to match or get ahead of the competition.
- Concepts and Terminologies
- Business Orientation
- Basic Building Block of IoT – Architecture
- Enabling Technologies of IoT
- IoT Security and Top Governance Issues
- IoT Case Studies and Future Predictions
- Exhibit memory of previously learned materials by recalling facts, terms, basic concepts and answers
- Demonstrative understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, translating, interpreting, giving descriptions, and stating main ideas
- C – Level Executives and Senior Management
- General Managers including Business Development Managers (Marketing, Sales)
- IT Project &Programme Management, Risk Management and IT Service Management
- Business Analysts, Marketing and Sales Executives
- Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Consultants, Professionals in IT service related fields
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Exam Format: 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Pass Mark: 65%
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
- Prerequisites: None.
Note – This certificate does not expire or require renewal.