SIAM Foundation Course provides delegates with an understanding of Service Integration and Management (SIAM) in accordance with international standards for SIAM, organizational structures for good governance and good management, roles and responsibilities of the SIAM organization and the essential SIAM processes. Delegates will learn about the integrated process approach of SIAM, the SIAM roadmap for implementation and the governance, management and operating model.
Introduction to Service Integration and Management
- The candidate can outline the SIAM fundamentals
- The candidate can describe the SIAM methodology and the various structures suggested for the service integrator layer
- The candidate can list the SIAM implementation key stages and explain the main objectives and activities of these stages.
- The candidate knows the different SIAM roles and their responsibilities.
- The candidate can explain different practices of SIAM
- The candidate understands processes in a SIAM ecosystem
- The candidate understands the objectives and SIAM considerations of the main processes that support Service Integration and Management
- The candidate understands the main challenges within a SIAM ecosystem, their associated risks and potential mitigation
- The candidate can outline the importance of other practices to SIAM
- SIAM terminology and the core principles
- SIAM benefits
- The challenges and risks of implementing SIAM
- SIAM implementation structures
- SIAM governance, tooling and data considerations
- Common processes used in a SIAM-ecosystem
This certification is aimed at professionals worldwide who have an interest in the practices of Service Integration and Management or that want to implement this methodology in an organization, in particular those professionals who are already working with IT Service Management processes. Furthermore, this SIAM® certification is intended for providers that want to implement and manage Service Integration and Management models.
Knowledge of IT Service Management terminology, for instance through the IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 and ITIL is strongly recommended.
Type: Online Exam having Forty (40) multiple choice. Each question will have 4 options, one of which is right carrying 1 mark.
Duration: 60 minutes. Candidates taking the examination in a language other than their native language have 25% extra time
Pass Score: 65% (26of 40)