The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers. The PMI-ACP® is our fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts. The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) ® certification
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® certification
Introduction to Agile Project
- Genesis of Agile Project
- Agile Market Share
- Traditional vs. Agile Software development
- Manifesto of Agile
- Principles of Agile
- Agile Methodologies
- Spectrum of Process Complexity
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP is a good choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP®or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Type: Online Exam having One Hundred Twenty (100 scored question + 20 pretest question) multiple choice questions. Each question will have 4 options, one of which is right carrying 1 mark.
Duration: 180 minutes.
Pass Score: Not given but need to be passed in both section which carries 50%-50% questions i.e.
- Tools & Technique
- Knowledge & Skills