The Foundation certification will give you sufficient knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment and control of risks across the organization, including how the four elements of the M_o_R framework support corporate governance.
- Introduction to MoR® concepts, definitions, and framework
- What is risk? What is risk management?
- Understand the method behind the MoR® framework
- Principles of MoR® and concepts relating to them
- Understand the main mechanisms that support the MoR® Principles
- Introduction to the core management documents used in MoR® and how they are applied
- Formulate a risk management process
- Use a template
- Apply a process-oriented approach
- Don't freak out over risk weights
- Visualize your risks
- Formulate SMART measures
- Programme and Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business and Programme and Project Support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
There are no conditions for the Foundation test, however before completing the Practitioner exam, applicants must obtain a pass at the foundation level.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions per paper
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes’ duration