Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), DevOps is a set of technical practices, a culture and a mindset. It helps with close cooperation, automation, integration and communication. These things will happen among all people engaged in maintaining, releasing, deploying, testing, developing and planning a solution.
A Certified SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) is a SAFe professional responsible for improving the complete flow of value through a Continuous Delivery Pipeline from idea to operational solution. Key areas of responsibility include participating in Continuous Exploration, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Release-on-Demand, continuous testing, continuous security, and building a culture of shared responsibility.
- Determine and enable strategic business objectives through DevOps
- Apply a CALMR approach to avoid automating broken processes
- Formulate DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest and most compelling results
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for the greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to the organization
Scrum Masters, Team leads, Release train engineers, Business Analysts. Agile Coaches, Safe Program consultant.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course
Prior experience in development and/or operations environment is required
- Number of questions
- Passing score