The certified “ISO 27005 Risk Manager” deals with the ISO 27005 and risk management of information security in general. This training allows you to conduct end to end process of risk management and manage its life cycle.
- Introduction to Information Security controls
- Information Security risk management framework
- Overview of other Information Security risk assessment methods
- Other Information Security risk assessment methods
- The ability to manage an information security and risk management team.
- The ability to support an organization to align their ISMS objectives with ISRM process objectives.
- Take the knowledge and skills imparted in this course and use them to improve and protect your business.
- Risk managers
- Persons responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
- Member of the information security team
- IT consultants
- Staff implementing or seeking to comply with ISO 27001 or involved in a risk management program
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours
- Exam Pattern – Descriptive and MCQs
- Exam Method – Paper Based
- Exam Pass Mark – 70% (70 out of 100)
- Exam Result – Participant can expect exam result in 2 working days
Note – This certificate does not expire or require renewal.