- Data Protection Policies
- Managing & Organizing Data Protection
- Roles of the Controller, Processor and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Data breaches, notification and incident response
- Gain an understanding of the key changes and the associated implications.
- Gain an understanding of individual and organisational responsibilities under the GDPR, particularly the need for effective record keeping.
- Be able to apply the new rights available to data subjects and understand the implications of those rights.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the designation, position and role / tasks of a data protection officer.
- Be able to prepare organisations to manage and handle personal data in compliance with the GDPR
Data Protection Officers (DPOs), Privacy Officers, Legal / Compliance Officers, Security Officers, Business Continuity Managers, Data Controllers, Data Protection Auditors (internal and external) and HR managers.
Accredited Training is mandatory inclusive of Practical assignment
Examination type: Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
Duration: 90 Mins
Number of questions: 40
Pass mark: 65 % (min 26 from 40)