The EXIN IT Service Management Foundation Bridge is intended for professionals with an ITIL® Foundation certificate. With half of the training and examination efforts needed for the full EXIN Foundation qualification, these professionals will gain the benefits of following the guidelines of the ISO/IEC 20000 quality standard combined with the concise and practical approach of the EXIN program.
The IT Service Management Foundation certificate describes the key information and concepts for IT Service Management as well as its relationships with other areas of information management. This course builds the fundamental skills and knowledge enabling one to participate in organizational teams working within Service Management. Emphasis is on the service management system (SMS) and service management processes, specifically the core concepts and basic terminology of IT service management based on ISO/IEC 20000:2011.
- To Showcase IT Professional Capabilities
- Highly Motivational & Rewarding
- Significant career opportunities
- Achieve International Certification
- Achieving milestones in professional career
- Equip yourself with internationally used latest terminologies
- To Make yourself salable in competitive world
The candidate can understand below points after completing the session :
- Core concepts of Service Management and quality frameworks
- The Service Management System (SMS) and the value and application of the PDCA cycle
- High-level concepts around service design and transition
- Objectives, activities and quality requirements of the service management process
ITSM Foundation Bridge is typically intended for professionals with an ITIL® Foundation certificate
You require an ITIL® certificate in order to participate in the Foundation Bridge exam.
Number of Questions: 20 Multiple Choice Questions
Duration – 30 Minutes
Open book exam – No
Use of electronic devices permitted during the exam – No
Pass mark: 65% (13 out of 20)