- DevOps adoption
- Planning, requirements, design
- Development and deployment
- Operation and Scaling
- Help teams develop practices that last long enough for application/service growth and sustainability
- Deliver applications/features on time
- Ensure continuity of IT services for businesses using risk-based approaches
- Manage end-to-end, complete lifecycle of applications and services.
The target group includes: Application or Service Developers and Product Owners, Agile Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Test Engineers, Test Managers, IT Service Managers, Process Managers and Lean IT Practitioners.
Accredited training DevOps Master, including successful completion of the Practical Assignments.
- Exam Type: Online & Paper based both option available
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Exam Format: 50 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Pass Mark: 65%
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No