At its core, data science professional involves using automated methods to analyze massive amounts of data and to extract knowledge from them. With such automated methods turning up everywhere from genomics to high-energy physics, data science is helping to create new branches of science, and influencing areas of social science and the humanities. The trend is expected to accelerate in the coming years as data from mobile sensors, sophisticated instruments, the web, and other sources will grow multifold in next few years.
- Explore the data science process- An Introduction
- Probability and statistics in data science
- Working with data- Ingestion and preparation
- Data Exploration and Visualization
- Introduction to Supervised Machine Learning
- Data Mining/ Machine Learning
- Statistical Analysis
- Text Mining & NLP
- Data Visualization using Tableau
- Forecasting/ Time Series
- Data Science course will help in attaining extensive knowledge in statistical and solving analytical applications
- Data science course will help in enhancing your business intelligence
- This consists of learning modules specific towards the big data
- Advanced training methodologies
- Best learning experience through the visual based training program.
- Practical sessions with the best infrastructure lab faculty.
- Well experienced faculty having in-depth subject knowledge.
- Anybody with an interest in Data Science
- Anybody who wants to improve their data mining skills
- Anybody who wants to improve their statistical modelling skills
- Anybody who wants to improve their data preparation skills
- Anybody who wants to improve their Data Science presentation skills
- Those who want to become master in data science and data analytics in R programming
- Business analysts who want to learn machine learning
- Data analysts who want to improve their skills
- Developers aspiring to become data scientist
- Fresher’s/Experienced Professional, Managers, IT Professional
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 50
- Exam Pass Mark: 30 out of 50 (60%)
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
Note – This certificate does not expire or require renewal.