KIKF™ certification provides delegates with a strong foundation of the fundamental concepts and theories of Kanban.
This course positions learners to successfully complete the Kanban Foundation certification exam.
You will understand how Kanban differs from other methods and provides the foundation for applying Kanban principles in your own organization
By completing this course, you will get a concise, but comprehensive introduction to Kanban and validate your knowledge about the essentials of the Kanban method and its principles and practices. The course is composed of a mix of engaging and fun videos, instructional reading texts and interactive quizzes, which aim at stimulating different parts of our brain and thus help learning more and retaining it longer.
- Explain the origins of the Kanban method
- Describe how the Kanban method can benefit organisations
- List the Service Delivery Principles and Change Management Principles
- Recognize the Kanban Practices and explain why they are important
- Define an approach how to get started with the Kanban method
- Project and Programme Managers
- Development Team Members
- Business Analysts
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Format: Multiple Choice Question
- Open Book: No
- Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 32/40 or 80 %
- Language: Enlish / Portuguese / French
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Delivery: This examination is available online.