The SAFe® Scrum Master course equips attendees to coach Agile teams to deliver business value at scale. The course teaches you the tactical skills needed to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. It also gives you the guidance and tools necessary for working in remote environments with distributed teams.
If you want to become a certified scrum master with the skills to help leading companies succeed with Agile and scrum, SAFe® Scrum Master course is for you to understand the Scrum framework and lifecycle.
It takes you through the seven objectives of Scrum and Agile: Intro to Lean, Agile, and Scrum, Agile Facilitation, Agile Coaching, Service to the Development Team, Service to the Product Owner, Service to the Organization, and Scrum Mastery.
- How to facilitate Scrum events
- How to support PI execution
- How to coach teams to improve constantly
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery
Project Managers. Product Managers. Software Developers and Engineers, everyone who wants to scale up their team to be an effective contributor.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles.
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes.
- Number of questions
- Passing score
- Competency level
Intermediate; Proficient, capable; can perform tasks with some assistance
- Question format
Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)