The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads complex improvement projects, typically in a full-time capacity. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledg. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
- Six Sigma methodology and DMAIC process
- Highlights role of Black Belt and other team members for successful implementation
- Project selection and defining techniques for maximum impact
- How to convert practical problem to statistical problem and derive statistical solution then convert it to practical solution for implementation
- Project management techniques – How to present your project, project closure and key to successful transition
- How to use Minitab for statistical analysis
- Demonstrate a mastery of Six Sigma for manufacturing processes
- Review roles and responsibilities for process improvements
- Refine project selection working with Six Sigma Champions
- Identify necessary project management skills required to implement change in processes
- Demonstrate comprehensive process mapping skills
- Demonstrate comprehensive software skills in required applications
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality
- Assurance team members and Senior Management
- Management team of Organizations who intend to implement and practice Six Sigma
- Those who want to get certified as Black Belt in Six Sigma
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
Candidates should be preferably Six Sigma Green Belt trained/certified.
The exam comprises of 150 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 75% (112 out of 150 correct) to pass the exam.
The total duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 Minutes)