The EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation is a certification provided by the EXIN certification and accreditation body that validates a professional’s blended knowledge in Agile methodologies and Scrum practices. In this course, the benefits and practices of Agile frameworks in general and Scrum, in particular, will be explored. Topics include working together successfully with Agile to achieve the objectives set by the customer. The course covers the Scrum practices regarding cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing a working deliverable at the end of each iteration or sprint.
Module 1 – Agile and Scrum
- Agile, what is it?
- Other Agile methodologies
Module 2 – Scrum essentials
Module 3 – How to
Module 4 – Backlog
- Product backlog
- Sprint backlog
Module 5 – Advanced concepts
- Large and complex projects
- Distributed teams
Module 6 – Planning
- Sprint Planning
- Release planning
Module 7 – Monitoring
- Information Radiators
Benefits of Taking This Course:
The course is designed as an introduction to the core topics associated with Agile and Scrum. Specifically, by the end of this course, participants will understand:
- Concepts of Agile and Scrum including the “Agile way of thinking”
- Scrum practices including roles, events, the importance of backlog and the definition of done
- Scrum planning and estimation
- Monitoring of Scrum projects including Burn-down charts, Kanban boards and Information Radiators
- Advanced Scrum concepts including applying Scrum in large, complex projects and within distributed teams
- How to create an Agile workspace
- Professionals working (or beginning to work) in Agile environments
- Project managers
- Software developers
- IT Service Management Professionals
- Business managers
- Professionals interested in developments in IT and Project Management
No prerequisites are required.
Type: Online Exam having Forty (40) multiple choice. Each question will have 4 options, one of which is right carrying 1 mark.
Duration: 60 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 90 minutes.
Pass Score: 65% (26 0f 40)