DevOps Professional certification has been designed to give IT professionals background knowledge and understanding of essential DevOps practices. Created as a stepping-stone to the EXIN DevOps Master certification, this certification looks at the Three Ways, the good habits of change control, and maintaining security compliance.
The primary purpose of this module is to test whether the candidate is familiar with DevOps practices in the Three Ways: Flow, Feedback, Learning and Experimentation. The candidate will understand the impact of these organizational and technical changes on their daily work.
- DevOps Adoption
- The First Way: Flow
- The Second Way: Feedback
- The Third Way: Continual Learning and Experimentation
- Information Security and Change Management
- Continuous Integration: merging all developed working copies to a sharedmainline several times a day
- Continuous Deployment: release continuously or as often as possible
- Continuous Feedback: seek feedback from stakeholders during all lifecyclestages
- Distinguish the principles of flow, feedback and continuous learning and experimentation.
- Explain the difference between a non-ideal testing pyramid and an ideal testing pyramid.
- Describe how telemetry can contribute to optimizing the value stream.
- Differentiate between the several Simian Army Monkey types to improve learning.
- Describe how to use (codified) non-functional requirements (NFR) to design for Operations.
- Explain how to integrate preventative security controls.
The target group includes, but is not limited to:
- Software and Website Developers
- System Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Product and Service Owners
- Project Managers
- Test Engineers
- IT Service Management operating and support staff
- Process Managers
- Lean IT Professionals
- Agile Scrum practitioners
- Exam Type: Online & Paper based both option available
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Exam Format: 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Pass Mark: 65%
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No